The essential news about content management systems and mobile technology.
Powered by Joocial, XT Search for Algolia, and SlimApps.

Participants: Jason Nickerson, Sandra Decoux, Robert Jacobi

Apologies: Luca Marzo, Yves Hoppe,Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall

The Joomla Capital team’s first meeting of November focused on sponsorship renewals, new sponsorships and new partnerships.

...

Read more

Submission Status

  • 424 approved
  • None pending

JRD redesign progress

  • We went through the submission form and added issues to Jira for changes.
  • We are at the stage that we can start designing for the front end

Current Directory

  • Google geocoding still has api error...Brian and Saeed will collaborate on this issue to resolve 
  • Saeed will work in front end design of the application form (data categorization)
  • Brian will update list of JRD team members on volunteers portal

On the call:

  1. Brian
  2. Karen
  3. Deb
  4. Richard
  5. Saeed

Next meeting:

November 20, 2018 - regular team meeting

Read more

Participants
Hugh Douglas-Smith (Dept Coordinator), Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team), Sander Potjer, Olaf Offick (Forum Team)

Discussion Outline

Forum Team
Moderators are widening their coverage to ensure coverage across all topics

Extensions Directory Team
The development of JED4 continues and legacy code is being worked on.

Volunteers Portal Team
Development and integration of the identity portal continues as it approaches the testing

...

Read more

JED Team Meeting

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 4 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks.

  • In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely.

  • Absent: Daniel Dubois, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo (he's @ JDay Italy), Mark Lee and Troy Hall.

...

Read more

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on October 31, 2018 at 16.30 CET on Glip

Participants

In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Sander Potjer, Roland Dalmulder, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Yves Hoppe.

Discussion outline

  • Achilleas shared with the team the outcome of the mini-meeting that was held at the JoomlaDay Italy 2018 (JD18IT) by half of the Compliance Team. The topics referred to the full review of the Google Analytics and the GTM services privacy settings in collaboration with Rowan.
  • Alkaios shared an update on the way that the “one script for all properties” issue could be overcomed. The solution has been shared also with Michael Babker for review. The team discussed
...

Read more