Elfsight Pinterest Feed allows you to integrate your own profile and any pins and boards from Pinterest into a website. Use it to create fascinating collections of images for your website. Demonstrate your portfolios, stimulate your clients to discover new things or just visualize your ideas. A custom Pinterest feed will help you increase the reach of your content, grow website visitor engagement and followers in Pinterest.
- Higher website visitor engagement thanks to magnificent photo content
- More Pinterest followers with the help of seamless following button
- Increased sales due to presenting your products and services via photos.
Our Pinterest Feed Joomla Extension is extremely easy to install and it doesn’t require coding skills. Yet its handy features will help you in your business needs without extra effort.
Integrate your Pinterest account into your website
- Add your own or other users’ pins or boards by URL
- Editable widget title
- Showing account name, followers and following counts
- Choose widget width and height
- Show or hide the widget header
- Follow button on the header for seamless following your account
- Display or hide boards and pins counts
- Show pins by board or as a united grid
- Switchable pins elements: Author, Text, Share button, Pinterest Icon
- Choose the main theme color
- Click on the image will open it on Pinterest
- Mobile responsive in any size and proportion
- 22 popular languages available
This Pinterest Feed Extension is provided by Elfsight Apps
Elfsight Apps is a cloud-based service that features apps to
extend and diversify your website functionality (for instance,
Instagram Feed, YouTube Gallery, Social Icons and others).
This extension acts as a bridge between your Joomla site and Elfsight Apps Service, connecting the two together. It takes the widget you’ve configured at Elfsight Apps and displays it right on your website.
If you don’t have an Elfsight Apps account, setting it up is totally free, and only takes you about a minute.
Installation in 1-2-3
This extension is unbelievably easy to install. After downloading the extension zip, you need to install it on your Joomla website, create and configure a widget, and copy-paste its code into any page or your website template.
Free installation service