**JobGrok **adds the ability to post jobs and acceptapplications on your Joomla! website. Configurable to manydifferent degrees. Use it to provide a standard job applicationform, or just to list open positions. It can also be used as a fullfledged job board with a job seeker and/or employer controlpanel.
Set up different application forms for different job postings.Change field names, show/hide fields and the ability to add customlists.
Responsive job listings. Hide/Show different attributes in theAll Postings View. Link jobs to an application form, email or acustom URL.
Responsive job posting. Hide/Show different attributes in theSingle Posting View. Link jobs to an application form, email or acustom URL.
Display your organization's jobs. Sort them in an easy to viewformat. Provide a print friendly view for site visitors.
Joomla 3! Bootstrap V2.3.2 responsive layouts job postings andforms. Does not work with Joomla 4! and Bootstrap 3 (yet).
Allow employers to set up and post their own jobs - receivenotifications of applications if desired, and more...
Employers have the ability to display job attributes within jobdescriptions. Provide employer the ability to create their own.
Provide a control panel for job seekers allowing them tomaintain their profile, cover letters and file uploads.
JobGrok has lots of administrative options. Lots of them. Imean, a whole bunch of configuration options.
- Community Forums
- Download Access (12 Months)
- Continues Working after Subscription Expires
- No Domain Restrictions (use on multiple domains)
- Full Access to Source Code
- Responsive Application Form
- Email Notification (text/html)
- Show/Hide General Fields and Field Groupings
- Modify Field Names via Menu Parameters
- Create Custom Lists for Application Forms
- Collect Equal Opportunity Employment Data
- Control Panel for Job Seekers to Maintain Profiles, CoverLetters and Files
- Automatic Search for Available Jobs
- Responsive Job Openings View
- Filter By Job Attributes
- Sort Job Openings
- Show/Hide Fields in Listing and Single Job Views
- RSS Feed of Postings
- Apply Now via Employment Application
- Control Panel for Employers to Maintain Job Postings andApplicant Data