Toggle Bootstrap lets you easily toggle between differentversions of Bootstrap. It also lets your disable Joomla's MooToolsCore and/or More scripts. This is a very useful plugin foreverybody, especially web developers creating their custom templatefor a particular website.
Currently, Joomla core uses Bootstrap version 2.3.2. ToggleBootstrap lets you choose to load Bootstrap version 3.3.7 or4.0.0-alpha.6 instead.
The great thing about Toggle Bootstrap is it does not simplyremove Joomla's Bootstrap and load the new Bootstrap version. Whatit does is check if Bootstrap is already loaded on the page, thenreplace it with the different version in the exact sameposition so it does not mess up your script and stylesheetinitialization. If Bootstrap is not called or loaded on the page,then the plugin does nothing and not load additional resource filesthat are unneeded.
- Source: Choose to call the files locally or from the officialBootstrap CDN.
- Load Core Bootstrap CSS: If enabled, Toggle Bootstrap will insertthe new Bootstrap CSS instead of replacing the one from Joomla.This is useful if you have other parts of your website designed forBootstrap 2.3.2.
- Force New Bootstrap CSS: Some templates removes and replaceJoomla's Bootstrap CSS. In this case, Toggle Bootstrap will not beable to detect whether Bootstrap is loaded. Enabling this optionwill force load the new new Bootstrap CSS no matter what.
- Toggle Admin Backend: Select whether you wish to toggle Bootstrapin the backend as well.
- Only Toggle Bootstrap On: You can add a list of components'option that you want to limit toggling on. Eg "comcontent"means Bootstrap toggling will happen only on comcontentpages
- Exclude Toggle Bootstrap On: You can add a list of components'option that you want to exclude toggling on. Eg "comcontent"means Bootstrap toggling will happen everywhere but comcontentpages
- Disable Mootools Core: Choose whether to disable the MooToolsCore script. When enabled, the More script will also bedisabled.
- Disable Mootools More: Choose whether to disable the MooToolsMore script.
- Only Disable MooTools On: You can add a list of components'option that you want to limit disabling on. Eg "comcontent"means MooTools will be disabled only on comcontent pages
- Exclude Disable MooTools On: You can add a list of components'option that you want to exclude disabling on. Eg "comcontent"means MooTools will be disabled everywhere but comcontentpages