- Category: Latest Extensions
Scattered Polaroids Gallery is a FREE Joomla module that based on https://tympanus.net/codrops/2014/01/28/scattered-polaroids-gallery/. It is a flat-style Polaroid gallery where the items are scattered randomly in a container. When a specific item is selected, it will move to the middle while the other Polaroids will make space for it by moving to the sides. Optionally, an item can have a backface which will be shown by flipping the Polaroid when clicking on the current navigation dot again.
There are 2 parameters for this module:
- Click to Start Gallery: Choose Yes if you want the gallery start automatically. Otherwise, the gallery will show button "View Gallery" and will start until you click that button.
- Images: You can add as many images as you want. Each image has infomation like Image URL, Title, Backside Text.
- Category: Latest Extensions
JReviews is one of the longest-running directory & reviews projects for Joomla and one of the first content construction kit CCK solutions that makes use of the Joomla core article system. It has been in continuous development since 2006 and combines a powerful multi-directory system with the most advanced multi-criteria ratings and reviews functionality available for Joomla. Use it to build City Guides, Classifieds, Business Directories, Product Catalogs, Book Reviews, Restaurant Reviews, Hotel Reviews, Events, Movie & Gaming Review Databases, Job Boards, Beverage Reviews and so much more.
JReviews is developed with a strong emphasis on user experience on desktop and mobile, SEO, and performance, so you can focus on building a great site. It has hundreds of features and settings so we recommend that you take some time to go over our website, documentation, and demo. You can also get started quickly with the free RapidLauncher Add-on, which lets you easily choose from several directories that you can import to your site with sample data.
Below you can find a summary of some of the most important features and functionality:
- One or multiple directories on the same site with a single installation (City Guide, Business Directory, Catalog, Classifieds, Events, Recipes, Downloads). You can see this type of setup live on our demo site.
- Inquiries to contact listing owners.
- Claims to allow a business owner to take control of a listing to update it and be able to reply to reviews.
- Listing comparison functionality
- Media uploads (photos, videos, audio, attachments)
- Multiple layouts for photos and videos
- Advanced search and filtering with the ability to create custom search and filter forms.
- Site members can add listings to their favorites list
- Related listings widgets to display information in one listing about other listings. For example, display events in a venue listing and venue information for each event. Display albums for an artist and artist info in albums. Display nearby places inside a listing. Display other listings from the same category and much more.
- Multiple layouts available for list pages: blog view, tableview, thumb view, and masonry.
- Powerful SEO features that allow you to easily create dynamic page titles and meta descriptions for listings based on title, field data, and more.
- Schema.org, Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Card markup and the ability to easily select the correct Schema.org and Facebook Open Graph object types for your listings.
Most powerful review system of any extension and longest running multi-criteria ratings reviews project for Joomla since the pre-Joomla Mambo days.
- Site editor and user reviews which are separate from each other.
- Multi-criteria rating system.
- Configurable rating scale for ratings.
- Assign custom weights for individual criteria ratings.
- Bayesian ranking system used to calculate a listing rank based on average rating and number of reviews.
- Listing ordering by individual rating criteria (best service, best value, best location, etc.).
- Review custom fields.
- Owner replies to reviews.
- Review comments.
- Ability to disable ratings and use reviews as an advanced commenting system.
- Media uploads (photos, videos, audio, attachments).
- Advanced filtering with the ability to create custom search forms.
JReviews has an advanced media system that allows you to use it for downloads, audio, video and photo galleries. It also allows you to easily embed videos from YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo and Twitch. It supports storage in localhost, as well as Amazon S3, RackSpace and Digital Ocean Spaces. For audio and video uploads, it supports FFMPEG for local encoding and also integrates with the most important cloud encoding services.
Through the use of custom fields, JReviews allows you to create your own listing and review forms and these can be different for each listing type you create in the system. Each field has advanced settings that let you control view/write access and customize its output. You can also establish field relations like Country/State/City. The following custom fields are available: single and multiple select, radio, checkbox, text, textarea, date, website, email, integer, decimal, related listing, banner.
Last, but not least, the FormBuilder field which allows you to create custom forms with repeatable inputs. It comes with predefined forms for recipes, business hours, restaurant menus, inventory, computer specifications.
Choose which types of submissions are automatically published on the site and which ones should enter a moderation queue that allows site administrators to review them before making them live. Each listing type can have different settings for each type of submission. This applies to listings, reviews, media, review comments, owner replies, etc. and they can all be set up individually according to your needs.
Advanced notification settings for all different types of submissions so you can decide which activities should trigger an email notification to site users.
JReviews comes with out-of-the-box support for profile linking, avatar display and activity stream integration for EasySocial and JomSocial. It also comes with several apps/plugins for these two extensions to display My Listings, My Favorites and My Reviews in profile pages. It also includes profile linking and avatar display for Community Builder and Kunena.
Modules and Shortcodes
13 different modules are included in addition to listings, reviews and field shortcodes that can be used to show listings and reviews throughout the site.
- Listings Advanced Search
- Listings Advanced Filtering
- Reviews Advanced Filtering
- Reviewer Rank
- User Favorites
JReviews App Store
The system can be further extended through Add-ons available in the JReviews App Store:
- GeoMaps: adds maps and proximity search functionality
- PaidListings: monetize your website by accepting payments for listing submissions and for enhanced listings with custom fields and media.
- Import: import and export listings using CSV files.
- WidgetFactory: powerful widget generator that lets listing owners publish widgets on other websites
- AMP: Lightning fast and beautiful content-rich pages in mobile search results.
- ListingResources: complement your listings with 3rd party resources (deals, affiliate links, news, articles, awards, ...). The add-on can handle any resource that you want to include that doesn't require a separate listing.
- MyLists: keep users coming back to your site by allowing them to create their own public and private lists (wishlist, watchlist, etc.). Site owners can also create pre-defined lists.
- UserProfiles: add a powerful profile system to your site that takes advantage of all the powerful features in JReviews like multimedia upload, custom fields, user reviews, and advanced search.
- Everywhere: one powerful review system for all your needs. Extend the user review functionality from JReviews to other components, then manage all reviews from a single place. Plugins for leaving reviews in EasySocial and JomSocial profiles are included.
Customization and Development
JReviews has an advanced overrides functionality which makes it easy to change code and theme files without the risk of losing your changes during updates. It also has documented development features like Filters and Events which allow you to extend the functionality without the need for changes to the core code. There are many examples in the documentation and blog to get you started.
This is just a brief summary of JReviews. Please, explore our website, documentation, and demo for more information and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Category: Latest Extensions
View at the top of your site or any other notification area you want to give your visitors. You can, for example, display a promotion, a schedule change notice, among others. In addition to the message, you can parameterize a counter, discount coupon, outbound links and more.
Start with a ready to use theme that most adapts to your needs.
Add a countdown next to a promotion or lauching warning.
Display a static or animated image (.gif) to draw even more attention.
Display in a featured way a discount coupon also being able to define specific styles.
Set display rules for each notification, if you do not want it to always appear to the user.
Obtain great results in mobile and desktop with settings by screen resolution.
Customize the layout editing fonts, colors, backgrounds, spacings and much more.
Get access to the release of new themes and resources.
Do more in your site creating as many records as you want.
Performance and secutiry
Use an extension developed and tested within performance and security requirements.
SEO and Accessibility
Make use of scripts developed and tested to be accessible and optimized to search engines.
Be served by a support team with more than ten years experience in Joomla.
- Category: Latest Extensions
Are you struggling with 'tuning' your images on your site for
best performance and Google's page speed ranking?
What looks great on a desktop is a complete bandwidth waste on mobile devices. When optimizing the image for mobile devices, how will they look on all different sizes of devices out there and how will they 'blur' on the desktop?
Time to automate Image (jpg/png) optimization and use HTML5 Image Srcsets
With the ochResponsiveImages system plugin, you can configure a set of breakpoints: sizes for devices you want to support. For each break-point an optimized image is automatically generated and cached. Your original image is replaced with an HTML srcset containing all the cached images. What will happen now is that the browser of the visitor will decide which image fits best on his/her screen and only download that specific cached image!
The following break-points / rules are default, but can be customized to even fit your 'unique' template requirements:
- min-width: 1920px,1920w
- min-width: 1366px,1366w
- min-width: 1200px,1200w
- min-width: 992px, 992w
- min-width: 768px, 768w
- min-width: 575px, 575w
- min-width: 480px, 480w
What value does this plug-in add?
The ochResponsiveImages system plugin will:
- Speed- up your site: only correct sized images will be downloaded instead of large one-size-fits-almost-all images
- Improve your Google's Page Speed index as the images on the page are optimized for all devices
- Save you a lot of time resizing and compressing images manually... over and over again!
- Category: Latest Extensions
Modern tours is extension for travel agencies, guides and everything else associated with tours and travel business.
Packaged with LOTS of functions you will find this your number 1 extension for travel & tour based website.
- Add/Change/Remove: Tours, Locations, Categories, Coupons, Reviews, Custom registration fields, Reservations
- Payment gateways ( paypal + credit cards )
- Custom emails on reservations
- Automatically generated PDF invoice
- User profile page
- Multiple ways to show tours, categories
- Minimal, modern & easy to use design
- Outstanding back end design