Marketers in a content-driven landscape are responsible forproducing huge amounts of content, day in and day out. But most ofus don’t have the time, staff, or budget to publish enough great(or even good) content. We do the best we can, but it’s oftenimpossible to stay ahead of the demand.
Time to enable your community to easily generate curatedcontent for your website!
Content curation is when an individual (or team)consistently finds, organizes, annotates, and shares relevant andhigh quality digital content on a specific topic for their targetmarket.
Adding content curation to your content marketing mix deliversthe following benefits:
- Improves Search Engine Optimization: Curated content becomesadditional indexable pages that provide more doorways into yoursite via search engines.
- Establishes Credibility as a Thought Leader: Curated contentfrom high quality third party sources helps you develop go-to webresources that improve your credibility and trustworthiness as animpartial authority on your topic.
- Supports Lead Generation: Curated content drives incrementalsite visits that increases the potential for landing qualityleads.
- Streamlines Lead Nurturing: Curated content is easilyrepurposed via newsletters, emails, and other channels to make leadnurturing simple and consistent.
- Complements Social Media & Blogging: Curated contentsupplements your social media publishing schedule and helpsfacilitate social media conversations—not only with prospects andcustomers, but also with peers.
- component with full back-end management
- front-end management of News items for your editors /publishers
- highly configurable News module (featured, latest, most read,random, etc.)
- Acymailing ochGotNews plugin to enrich your newsletter withcommunity curated content (separate download)
New in version 0.1.2
- Component: - Improvement: Add css fix for full-width textarea and input boxes - Improvement: Changed default height of share and description input fields to 5 rows - Improvement: Add top and bottom tag positions on News item view - Improvement: Overview / view: toggle display insecure images > show / replace image / no show to avoid breaking SSL padlock on site - Improvement: Reading information from websites (non-compliant opengraph tags) - Improvement: Add rel="noopener noreferrer" to links to Source website.- Module: - Improvement: Toggle display insecure images > show / replace image / no show to avoid breaking SSL padlock on site - New: Exclude current News item setting
New in version 0.1.1
New in version 0.1.0
- Hello World!